Call for Abstracts
Opens: 26/11/12 5:30 PM
Closes: 16/02/13 11:59 PM
Content and format of submissions
- AUTHORS AND AFFILIATIONS - To facilitate blind review of the abstracts you will be prompted to enter the authors and their affiliations at the time of abstract submission. DO NOT put author names and affiliations in the body of the abstract.
- Abstracts are not to be more than 250 words
- Font - Times New Roman; Font size - 12; Single spacing (DO NOT use all CAPITALS)
- Do not use tabs, bullet points, colons or other word.doc/x formatting
- Abstracts must contain sufficient information to allow a delegate to establish what may be gained by attendance at the presentation.
- Abstracts that do not contain sufficient information will not be accepted.
- Footnotes will not be included. If you need to include a reference include this information in the main text in brackets.
Title - The abstract title must not exceed 15 words and should state clearly the nature of the presentation.
The body of the abstract should be arranged as follows:
- Introduction (overview)
- Methods (statement of how it was conducted)
- Results or preliminary results/progress (summary of processes, impacts, outcomes)
- Conclusions (and recommendations)
- Use one return between paragraphs
Abstracts submitted for presentation will be published in the proceedings exactly as submitted. All submissions should be checked for accuracy and misspelling prior to submission. To enable you to edit and access your abstract before the submission deadline please note your username and password.
Proceed to Abstract Submission >>